A key area of NLPC work is to support and enhance the ability of third sector organisations to deliver quality assured services to support residents. We do that by:
- Providing Advice and Training on areas such as Leadership, Governance, Strategic Planning, Trustees
- Undertaking Community Research and Consultations through our CIRU brand
Providing Programme Management support: over the past 20 years we have acted as lead accountable body for consortium and organisational projects. Providing end to end support from project design, bid submission, implementation systems, and delivery support including, management monitoring and evaluation. Examples include GLA/ESF Haringey Higher Level Skills, HESP, Haringey Community Gold Young London Fund and ERF Community Voting Day Projects.
- Providing Fund Raising support: undertaking bid writing designed to raise funds for group(s)
- Helping organisations develop and implement appropriate Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Working with organisations to undertake Needs Analysis and Impact Assessments across topical areas of interest