North London Partnership Consortium (NLPC) is delivering employability service for local residents impacted by Long COVID and those in need of mental health support.
Tackling COVID-Linked Health Inequalities is a multi-partnership project targeting and supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged communities in NCL Integrated Care System’s most deprived wards in Haringey. The project is funded by NHS Charities Together and led by Royal Free Charity and Bridge Renewal Trust (in Haringey).
Core Service provision includes:
• Individual advice, guidance, and action planning
• Employability skills support
• Job sourcing
• Job brokerage
To date we have:
• Supported 38 residents impacted by Long COVID and 39 of those in need of Mental Health support
• Provided individual advice and guidance to 77 residents and training to 22 participants
• Moved 16 residents into employment