The Door Supervisor training allows an individual to work in the security industry as both a door supervisor and as a security guard. It is one of the most popular security training courses available.
Upon successful completion and passing of the exams, you will receive a Level 2 Award in Door Supervision, which will allow you to get a Security Industry Authority (SIA) license to work as a door supervisor or security guard.
This accredited qualification has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA specifications for learning and qualifications, providing the necessary skills and knowledge for those who wish to apply for an SIA license.
Duration:This is a 4 day course with an additional day of study to be completed prior to the course beginning.
- All learners must be aged 18+ to complete the qualification
- You MUST HAVE VALID Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Driving License)
- No serious criminal record in the last 5 years
- You must attend the whole course in order to get your certificate
This course has 4 units.
- Unit 1 Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2 Working as a Door Supervisor
- Unit 3 Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Unit 4 Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry