Inspire Recruitment Solutions offers a range of work placements opportunities across sectors. Whether you are interested in Administration, IT, Accounting, Customer Service, Creative, Health and Social Care, etc, we are here to help you. Our work placements are designed to help you get a paid job quickly, especially if you have been out of work for a while or need to gain experience in a particular sector.
With many employers increasingly looking for experience as well as qualifications in candidates for their positions, work placements have become increasing importance in helping candidates to get a job. There are plenty of benefits to undertaking a work placement. As well as improving your CV and helping you focus on exactly what you want from a job and an employer. Most in-work placements have other benefits which include:
• Practical experience in the sector you wish to work in
• Gain experience in team work and interpersonal skills
• Keep ahead of developments within the sector
• Greater opportunity and increased chances of Job offer
• If you are on benefits you can still receive your benefits, whilst gaining unpaid experience.
• Helping you to be more competitive in the job market
• Gain career-relevant experience to enhance your skills and knowledge
• Build a network of contacts
• Make better, more informed decisions about your career path